Franco-Brit Photo Competition 2020
The theme - " Landscapes and Gardens "
The Franco-Brits have organized and successfully finished their first photo competition, open to all members. Members have now voted and the winners defined.
Scroll down to see all the results of the photo competition 2020 !
All the photos that were sent in are published on the Flickr site with the title "Franco-Brit Photo Competition" and can there still be looked at.
For reference, you may still read the rules of and procedures of the photo competition on this page.
Click on the image to see it in full resolution and to download it if you like it. Opens in a new Tab.
Seven follow up photos
Franco-Brit Photo Competition 2020 - Rules and Procedures
- The theme is "Landscapes and Gardens"
- The photo must have been taken by a Franco-Brit member.
- Only members can submit a photo (including members in 2019 - 2020 who have not renewed their membership yet.).
- Partners of members who are not themselves members may not participate unless they join the association.
- Entries must be attached to an email and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only 3 photos can be submitted.
2019 -2020 members may submit 1 photo.
- Each photo will be attributed a number.
- Photos may be given a title but this is optional.
- Photos will be published in a dedicated Flickr album.
- Members and sympathizers ( all those on our the mailing list) will be invited to vote for the best photo. They will be given a link to see the photos on the dedicated Flickr page on November 24th 2020.
- Submissions must be sent by December 1st 2020.
- Voting will take place between December 2nd and December 8th 2020.
- After choosing one photo eligible voters send an email to email@example.com, saying : " I vote for photo N°... "
- Participants may not vote for their own or their partner’s photo!
- The winner will be the person whose photo gets the most votes.
- The results will be published on the website.
- The prize is a bottle of wine.
- In the event of a draw: If two photos get exactly the same number of votes, the members who took the photo will both be awarded a bottle of wine each, unless the photos were both taken by the same person.
- If three or more photos get exactly the same number of votes, then they shall be short listed and those eligible will be invited to vote again, between December 9th and December 11th 2020.
- The results will be published on the website on December 12th 2020.
- The winner/winners will be notified by email.
- The ten photos with the most votes will be published in the photo gallery on the public page of the website.
- The prize will awarded at the next possible event, if it takes place in December, or delivered personally if no events are possible December.