Franco-Brit Photo Competition 2021
The theme - " The four seasons "
The " Four seasons " Photo Competition is drawing to a close.
Soon it will be time to vote for September, October, November and December entries.
The Franco-Brit Photo Competition runs from January until December 2021, the theme being " The four seasons ".
There are four voting sessions during the year which will take place every three months.
The winning photos will be published in calendar form for the Franco-Brit Calendar 2022.
More details about the competition and the calendar will be given during the course of this year.
How to participate:
- Rules for submitting photos
- Photos are sent by email to .
- Rules for voting.
- Published photos for January to March 2021 at the FB Photo Competiton 2021 - Flickr site.
- To avoid confusion, there will be a separate album for each of the coming months. You will be informed about the link by email and the links for each month will be published on this page.
- Here are the links for the photos for each month of the year:
- Published photos for April 2021 at the April Photo Competition 2021 - Flickr site.
- Published photos for May 2021 at the May Photo Competition 2021 - Flickr site.
- Published photos for June 2021 at the June Photo Competition 2021 - Flickr site.
- Published photos for July 2021 at the July Photo Competition 2021 - Flickr site.
- Published photos for August 2021 at the August Photo Competition 2021 - Flickr site.
- Here are the winners of the first months of 2021.
Please submit your entries for September, October and November. The photos have to be taken in the corresponding months over the last three years. Please check the dates the photos were taken!
To avoid confusion, please send your entries to the dedicated photo competition address: .
You may send 4 entries for each particular month. Members from previous years who have not renewed their subscriptions may submit 1 photo.
Photo Submission Rules
The rules of the competition have been slightly modified:
- Members may send four photos taken in the month of submission and in the years 2018, 2019, 2020 or 2021.
- Members who have already sent in 2 photos for past months, may send in two more and they will be posted in the corresponding album.
- Former members who have not renewed their membership may send ONE photo.
- The photos must be personal work, not taken by a third party.
- The photos should be sent in before the end of each month.
- Photos have to be sent by email to .
- Voting will start on December 10th, 2021 to give time to create the calendar in time for the New Year.
During the voting period, all members are invited to vote to decide on the best photo of the months. The voting rules are defined below.
Looking forward to receiving your entries!
The winning photos will be posted on the Association's website and published at the end of the year in the 2022 Franco-Brit calendar.
The voting rules are:
- Voting will start on December 10th, 2021 to give time to create the calendar in time for the New Year. Photos taken in 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 are eligible for the competition.
- You may not vote for your own photos!
- You may not vote for your partner’s photos!
- You may vote for one photo for each month - for January, February and March.
You should send your votes before mid-night on a specific deadline that will be distributed before the voting period to the following address:
The email should clearly state:
- The respective month
- The number of the photo
- The title of the photo. (if applicable)
In the event of a draw, a second vote will take place in December 2021.
None members are welcome to vote if they have received the email announcing the voting.
Looking forward to counting your votes!