Internal Rules of the Association
The "Association Culturelle Franco-Britannique du Comptat Venaissin", here shortly called here "franco-brits" is incorporated under the French Law of July 1st. 1901.
It is financed by the annual fees paid by its members and receives a donation from the city of Carpentras.
It is managed by benevolent members.
Extract of the internal regulations of the statute of the association - more specifically, the running of «activity groups »
- Any member of the franco-brits, whether he/she be on the committee or not, can put forward ideas for « activity groups ».
- Any member can take responsibility for and animate such a group.
- The co-ordinator of the group is independent to a certain extent, i.e. the committee will not interfere with the running of the group as long as it does not discredit the association.
- Non-members can only participate in activities a few times before being asked to join the association.
- The activity is publicized as a "Franco-Brit activity", not as a personal, private activity.
- Should the co-ordinator of a group wish to resign as co-ordinator he/she can suggest a replacement for the Committee to consider. The Committee will make the appointment. All members will be informed.
- All members will be informed by the means of a monthly newsletter of the activities of these special activity groups. Co-ordinators may publish their contact details on this news-letter, if they so wish.